- 1 (29 ounce) cans peach slices, undrained
- 1 (20 ounce) cans pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 (3 1/8 ounce) boxes dry vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 lb strawberries, stemmed and quartered
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 1 bunch grapes (I used green)
(Supplement with whatever fruit you like/have on hand. I prefer to leave out the blueberries and add oranges instead. I also added apple chunks.)
- In a large bowl, combine peach juice, pineapple juice, and vanilla pudding mix.
- Mix well until pudding is dissolved.
- Pour desired amount of pudding sauce over fruit and stir.